Trekking shoes Alpinus Veleta anthracite-turquoise GR43618 -
- Model designed for hiking on easy and intermediate routes; -
- Stiffened rim protects fingers against damage; -
- The high upper protects the ankle well against injuries; -
- Grippy sole provides good cushioning for each step; -
- Technical Hydrotex membrane for improved water resistance and breathability; -
- Reflective Alpinus Safety element in the rear loop; -
- Structure to prevent sand and small pebbles from penetrating inside; -
- Convenient tying system; -
- Classic colors: black, gray, beige; -
- Weight approx. 900 g per pair (size 39).
Multi-layer sole - a sole consisting of several layers in a cross-section responsible for adhesion, cushioning and comfort.
Hydrotex - a technical membrane with a mesh structure responsible for air circulation, draining excess water from the inside of the shoe in the form of water vapor and blocking the ingress of water inside.
Hell Fit - shoe structure imitating the natural line of the foot and blocking the heel.
Full Tounge - tongue structure integrating it with the upper of the shoe.
Toe Protection Zone - synthetic reinforcement in the toe and heel area.
Alpinus Safety - marking of products containing reflective elements.
Technical lacing system - a lacing system that enables better fit of the footwear to the shape of the foot
- Upper : Textile material, Synthetic material
- Sport : Tourism/Outdoor
- Fastening type : Laced
- Producer : Alpinus
- Inner lining : Textile material
- Product Type : High
- Gender : Women
- Colour : Blue, Gray/Silver
- MPN : GR43618
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.